Do you wish to be connected to the best network yet keep your current number?
Then port into the Magti network for free and enjoy the quality from the very first minutes while keeping your number.
To port, you need to have the number registered in your name and get a Magti SIM card, on which the ported number will be activated.
Porting will be completed within 24 hours of submitting the application (next business day).
If additional work is required for porting, for instance in the case of a landline or VoIP number, the porting period may be extended to 7 business days.
- You may view the porting application form
If the subscriber number is terminated it will return to the original operator, thus, it is impossible to restore the number with the receiving operator.
Can I apply instead of someone else/port the number registered not in my name?
When will the porting be completed?
What are possible reasons for refusing to port the number?
- The number is registered in different person’s name other than the applicant, or the owner of the number is unknown;
- There is a past month’s debt accrued on the number and/or service restriction is placed due to the current debt;
- 30 days have not passed since the number joined the network (became a subscriber) or since the last porting;
- The applicant has already submitted porting application to another operator.
Can I resubmit the porting application?
- If you have tended to the reasons of refusal;
- If 30 days have passed since the last porting of the number.