- Contacting our Hot line service:
- Please, note that calling to Magti Hot line service while roaming is a chargeable action.
- In order to contact Magti Hot line service for free, please use Magti online chat or dial *133#OK in case you are a prepaid roaming service user or *123#OK in case you are a roaming service “Mogzauri” user. Please, choose “daxmareba” to proceed.
- Your phone must have the support of 850/1900 frequency to use the roaming service in the United States of America and the support of 3G (2100 Mhz) network to use the service in Japan.
- In the USA, while connected to the AT&T's network it is only possible to use Internet or SMS services, that's if your smartphone has at least 4G capabilities.
Please, connect to the T-Mobile network to make calls.
- While using a prepaid roaming service, please note:
- Charges depend on the rates of your hosting operator; we recommend you visit this link of tariffs prior to your departure.
- While using roaming service in Azerbaijan, in case of network registration problem it is necessary to visit the website imei.az or contact local mail office.
- Please note that if you are using satellite companies, which provide roaming services on ships and aircrafts, incoming SMS with Magti roaming service is not free (e.g. AT&T Maritime Service – cost of the incoming SMS is 0.42 ).
While traveling abroad, some technical factors may prevent your phone from automatically selecting the local mobile network. In such cases the network should be selected manually: Enter menu > settings > phone settings > network selection > manual.
Your screen should display local operators’ codes or company names. You can select a host company yourself.