For packages ‘Martivi 25’ and ‘Unlimited+’ please note:
- Unlimited calls can be made to Magti, Bali, Bani, Geocell, Beeline, Magti Fix and customers of any fixed-line networks of Georgia. Calls to other networks: 24 Tetri.
- For package “Martivi 25,” upon using up the 1GB (prior to the expiry of 30 days) you can enjoy the beneficial tariff of 1 Tetri per 1 MB.
- For package “Unlimited+” you can use high-speed internet before using up the 10,000 MB, after which the internet speed will decrease.
- After expiry of the 30 day term, the megabytes will be annulled.
- SMS/MMS can be only sent to local networks.
- If you have a package activated, but, upon expiry, fail to reactivate it, the standard tariff will apply: 24 Tetri per minute to any network of Georgia.
- Subscribers of Bali will have the amount deducted from their Lari accounts.
For the ZhanGBadi package, please note:
- After expiry of the 7 day term, messages and MB units will be annulled;
- If you purchase a new package before the expiry of the current one, the unused units will be rolled over and added to the new package units.
- For the Bali package, the activation fee will be deducted from Lari account;
- The package can be bought at any time.