- 1.2 The Web Portal is a self-service program created by the Operator to enable you to register for it and remotely receive various information, purchase services, pay service fees and carry out other activities remotely.
- 1.4 You may use the Web Portal if you have a subscriber number (hereinafter referred to as the Subscriber Number) issued by the Operator or the Service User identification number – UID (hereinafter referred to as the Identification Number) assigned to you by the Operator.
- 2. Registration and authorization on the Web Portal
- 2.1 The (initial) registration on the Portal is performed in accordance with the instruction available on the Portal, by entering the Subscriber Number or the Identification Number (Login) in a corresponding field of the Web Portal. By SMS you will receive an activation code (hereinafter referred to as the Activation Code) on your Subscriber Number, or if you are registered with the Identification Number, on a contact mobile number (hereinafter referred to as the Contact Number) registered by you in relation to services under this Identification Number. Thereafter, by entering the Activation Code in a corresponding field on the Web Portal, you choose your desired password and that means that the registration is completed.
- 2.2 Once registered, each time for the purposes for you to use the Web Portal you will need to go through authorization with your chosen password, in accordance with the instruction available on the Web Portal.
- 2.3 Your automatic registration and authorization on the Web Portal without Login is made if you access the Web Portal (a) with the Subscriber Number by using the Operator’s mobile Internet or (b) with IP address, registered by the Operator for you, by using the Operator’s Internet service. Besides, you may deactivate and reactivate the automatic authorization at any time.
- 2.4 When using the Operator’s Internet service, the Contact Number is a mobile phone number which you are legally authorized to hold, which the Operator dials to contact you and on which you can receive an SMS with the Activation Code and a phone call. To receive the Operator’s Internet service, your Contact Number is stored in the Operator’s database. Sending of the Activation Code to the Contact Number stored in the Operator’s database is considered as sending the Activation Code to you. In the event you change the Contact Number, you should immediately notify the Operator about such change.
- 3. Adding extra Customer Number/Identification Number to the Web Portal
- 3.1 An extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number can be activated on the Web Portal by entering such extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number into a corresponding field on the Web Portal. In such a case the Activation Code is sent by SMS to such extra Subscriber Number or, if the Identification Number is indicated, to the Contact Number. By entering the received Activation Code into a corresponding field of the Web Portal, you are enabled to remotely receive various information about such extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number and services assigned to them, also purchase relevant services, pay service fees and carry out other activities.
- 3.2 Activated extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number may be deactivated and the remote delivery of various related information to you may be suspended, and purchase of various services, payment of service fees and other operations may be cancelled at any time if the holder of such extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number expresses the refusal on his/her Web Portal by carrying out a corresponding activity.
- 3.3 Similar to the case specified in Paragraph 3.2, you may view those Subscriber Numbers or Identification Numbers the holders of which have activated your Subscriber Number or Identification Number on their Portal as an extra Subscriber Number of Identification Number, also, to deactivate them from their Web Portal and such Subscriber Numbers or Identification Numbers will be disabled from using the Web Portal.
- 4. Use of the Web Portal
- 4.1 You may use the Web Portal by means of any terminal equipment that has a data sending
and receiving functionality, is compatible with the Web Portal and connected to the Internet.
- 4.2 With regard to services offered by the Operator and available on the Web Portal, the Web Portal enables you to:
(a) order, as well as purchase, add, change, cancel the packages on your Subscriber Number and Identification Number, and
(b) order, as well as purchase, change and add packages on your extra Subscriber Number and Identification Number.
- 4.3 The Web Portal also enables you to view a list of services and packages activated (ordered) on your Subscriber Number and Identification Number, as well as on extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number and units activated (ordered) within the scope of a specific service – indicating durations, amounts (megabytes) and SMS/MMS and the history log of performed operations.
- 4.4 By using the Web Portal you may pay fees for Operator’s services indicated on the Web Portal for your Subscriber Number or Identification Number and cover indebtedness from your Customer Number account as well as from a bank card. You may pay fees of Operator’s services for your extra Subscriber Number or Identification Number and cover the indebtedness only by means of a bank card.
- 4.5 The delivery of certain types of information/services via the Web Portal may be subject to a fee and additional means of security.
- 4.6 You acknowledge that you must make payments with a bank card which you are legally authorized to hold and that you are fully responsible for payment transactions which you perform.
- 5. General provisions
- 5.2 Since the use of Web Portal implies an active use of the Internet, the Operator cannot guarantee that the Web Portal will be accessible at any time; furthermore, when using the Web Portal there is no service level agreement between the parties. Hence, you acknowledge that, from time to time, the Web Portal may not be accessible due to various types of works or for other reasons, including reasons attributable to third parties and the Operator bears no responsibility for that.
- 5.3 Registration, authorization (including automatic registration/authorization) on the Web Portal with the Activation Code received on the Subscriber Number, while in case of the Identification Numbers, on your Contact Number as well as any activity and transactions performed by you by means of the Web Portal shall be deemed as performed by you. Therefore, you need to use maximum caution for the protection and security of the Activation Code and password. If you suspect an unauthorized use of your Activation Code or password, you must immediately take appropriate measures and notify the Operator thereabout in order to enable the Operator to timely block the Web Portal. You are fully responsible for any activity/transactions, and consequences thereof, performed before such notification.
- 5.4 You are fully aware and agree in advance to those consequences arising out of performed activities/transactions when using the Web Portal and hence, assume the responsibility for those consequences, including, but not limited to, ordering services, purchasing, adding, changing and cancelling packages and paying service fee on your Subscriber Number and Identification Number as well as on extra Subscriber Number and Identification Number. On the basis of this term, you shall be responsible for indemnifying the Operator or third parties for caused damages.
- 5.5 If, at any time, the Operator detects any fact that, in the Operator’s opinion, proves illegal use of the Portal/bank card, unauthorized access by you, bad faith or an event when the use of the Web Portal by you damages or threatens to damage the Operator or third parties or restricts the rights of third parties, the Operator is entitled to block the Web Portal without notice and disable you from using the Web Portal, as well as suspend the amount/service available on your subscriber account as a result of transactions performed with a bank card. On the basis of this term, you shall be responsible for indemnifying the Operator or third
parties for caused damages.
- 5.6 For the purposes of protecting your rights and interests, the Operator is entitled to block or suspend the use of Web Portal if, in the Operator’s view, an unauthorized use of your Web Portal has occurred.
- 5.8 The Operator shall not be responsible for any indirect damage or such damage that is caused by a full or partial loss or destruction of data or if the Operator’s failure to fulfill or properly fulfill its obligations is caused by such circumstances, including force majeure events, which are outside a reasonable control of the Operator.
- 5.9 Your smooth and unimpeded use of the Web Portal depends on the compatibility of your terminal equipment with the Web Portal, its technical operability and functionality of such equipment; therefore, the Operator cannot guarantee timeliness, operability and accessibility of services provided to you when using the Web Portal.