|Connecting to the network|
|Universal SIM Card||10|
1 Lari is returned on your account;
Returned 1 Lari can be used for calls, SMS, and data. Please, note YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW this amount from your account.
|Changing a SIM-Card:|
|SIM card change for eSIM||10|
|eSIM change for eSIM||10|
|Number related tariffs:|
|Change of number||10|
|Change of ownership||10|
|Number’s status and due dates:|
|Active||In case of a positive balance, for a period of 60 days after the last payment or the last charge.|
|Partly Disconnected||As soon as the balance is exhausted, for 60 days after the last payment or the last charge.|
|Frozen||In 60 days after the last payment or the last charge.|
|Terminated||In 120 days after being Frozen.|
- In case of the service activation on a new number, service activation fee – 1 GEL will be charged from you balance. The next fee – 1 GEL will be charged on 181th day.
- Existing numbers, which have already been charged with the number maintenance service fee, will not be charged for activation, but will be charged in 180 days from their last charge.
- If active and partly disconnected numbers have insufficient balance, service fee will be deducted from it and the balance will become negative.
- If a frozen number has this service activated and does not have sufficient funds on their balance (minimum 1 GEL), the service fee will not be charged and the number will get terminated.
- Deactivtion - *181# ok
- Only the legal owner of the number (or a trustee) can obtain the “Detailed Statement” (including the phone’s (IMEI) code) in any Magti office;
- The “Detailed Statement” (including the phone’s (IMEI) code) is stored for 4 years from the occurrence;
- Information about the terminated number is stored for 4 years from the termination date;
- The legal owner of the number can get a full detailed statement of the last 4 months, starting from the date of the request at the Magti office;
- The cost of detailed statement of incoming bill for current month, as well as the incoming, outgoing or incoming-outgoing bills of previous months is determined according to the number of pages:
- 1 to 10 pages cost 1;
- If the number of pages exceeds 10 then the cost per page is 10 tetri. The detailed statement with this tariff is issued in 3 working days upon request, whereas immediate issue of the bill costs 3 (i.e. if the customer would like to get the detailed statement upon request he must pay the per page fee (10 tetri) plus the fast service fee – 3).
- 1 month’s IMEI detail statement is issued in 3 working days upon request and costs 1, but the immediate issue of the statement costs 4 (i.e. if the customer would like to get the detailed statement upon request he will pay bill fee 1 and fast service fee 3).
- By using Magti mobile application MyMagti you can receive mobile numberstatistics and detailed statement remotely, without going to the office.